- This event has passed.
Safe Talk Panel Discussion for Parents
April 20, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Join Us For Safe Talk
with Cherie Benjoseph, LCSW of KidSafe and Desmond Foong, MA and Shannel Zambrana, MSW of NJCC
Get your questions answered!
- Is it safe for my child to go on sleep overs?
- How do I keep my kid safe online?
- Is it normal for my 9-year-old to ask me about private parts?
- When should I stop bathing my kids together?
- Do I have to teach my child the proper names for their private parts?
- How do I know if my childcare person is safe?
- Should we be afraid of strangers?
- At what age is it okay for my child to have a cell phone?
Register for a fun, informative discussion. Share your questions with us!