In this FREE webinar by the National Child Traumatic Stress Network, speakers focus on helping providers, current caregivers, and others understand and recognize:
- the effects of Traumatic Separation in immigrant children of different ages,
- immigrant children’s prior trauma experiences, and
- provide practical suggestions for how to support immigrant children who have been separated from parents and siblings.
Date and Time
July 10, 2018, 12:00 to 1:30 PM ET
- Judy Cohen, MD, Allegheny General Hospital
- Stacey Frymier LPCC, LPAT-ATR, IMH-E®(IV-C), Las Cumbres Community Services, Inc.
- Megan Delano, MSW, Las Cumbres Community Services, Inc.
- Javier Rosado, PhD, Florida State University College of Medicine
Use the following link to join the webinar online.
This webinar is FREE and offers 1.5 CE credits.
Download PDF here.